There are many results checking portals for the JAMB exam, so it’s always difficult for the candidates to determine which one is the correct portal for them to check JAMB result. There are a couple of websites designed to replicate the authorized JAMB result checking portal, but they are not the official portal. This article is about showing you the right portal and take you through the necessary steps required for checking your JAMB result successfully.
You could be expecting a high score in JAMB, only for your result to be far lower than expected. At this point, you may be approached by scammers who come up to tell you “they can help you upgrade the JAMB result”. This is a cheap scam. So, be careful not to fall for it. What they do is import the result into a PDF editor, and edit the scores. Maybe you need to think about your JAMB result on the JAMB server, surely they won’t be able to “upgrade” that. Long story short, any sort of upgrade is a scam. Be warned.
How to Check JAMB Result Online
Here are the necessary steps to view your JAMB CBT results.
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/
- Key in your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on the green button that says “Check Result”
After going through the above-outlined steps, you should be able to view your JAMB score on the screen.
After checking your result, you might also want to print it out. Here’s a guide on how to do that effortlessly.
- Get an e-facility card for N1000 from a JAMB accredited vendor
- Visit the site to validate your pin http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility
- Key in your serial number and e-facility card PIN in the spaces provided
- Key in your UTME registration number
- Click “Submit”
- A PDF file should pop out of the page.
- Print your PDF file.